To support our partners and friends we're giving away treats with any whole pie order while supplies last! See our giveaway calendar below. Be sure to order early!
Saturday 5/30 - Cinnamon Roll Tray from Macrina Bakery
Tuesday 6/2 - Cookies from Macrina Bakery
Saturday 6/6 - 2-pack DIY cupcake making kit from Trophy Cupcake
Tuesday 6/9 - Cookies from Hello Robin
NO CONTACT DELIVERY OR PRE-ORDER FOR PICK-UP
We are asking that you order ahead and pay with a credit card. If you would like to tip, please do so at the time of payment.
To keep our employees and customers safe, we have switched to no contact delivery for all orders. Our driver will place your order at your door and call or ring the door bell. Please wait until the driver has moved back 6 feet before taking your order inside. For apartment buildings, our drivers will no longer enter secured buildings. The driver will contact you when they arrive and meet you at the entrance.
See how we're making no contact deliveries here!
Picking up? After you've placed an order, we will send you a text to let you know when it's ready. We ask that you stand 6 feet away from others when visiting any of our locations.
Weekend delivery now starts at 11 am!
Special Offering: Viola Rosé!
Celebrate the warmer months with Viola Rosé from Cedergreen in Woodinville! Available for a limited time and while supplies last.
Growlers to-go? Say no more. We now offer full growlers of Manny’s Pale Ale from Gerogetown Brewing for delivery!
NEW! Now you can pre-order slices for pick-up via our app!
Slices are now available to order for pick-up from most of your favorite Pagliacci locations on the app! Navigate to the 'Slice Bar' menu, tap on the slice you want to pick-up, choose a pick-up location and place your order. Your slice(s) will be waiting for you! Check out how we're keeping you safe during pick-up orders here!
NEW MAIN STREET LOCATION IS NOW OPEN!
Our new Main Street location in Bellevue is now open! The new address is 10600 Main Street, just 6 blocks from our old space!
Every day brings new developments related to COVID-19. We are following the CDC and the King County Health Department’s guidelines to provide food to you safely. We have excellent health and sanitation practices. Safety is our top priority. Here are additional steps we are taking at this time:
- We have a dedicated employee at each location who sanitizes commonly used surfaces at least every hour.
- You may indicate a preference for contactless delivery and we will leave it at the door. For app and online orders, please note this in Delivery Instructions found under Review Order online, with delivery address when checking out in the iPhone app, and in delivery addresses under profile in the Android app.
- We encourage customers to include a tip when placing delivery orders through the phone, online or in the app so no signatures are required at the door.
- If you would like cheese and pepper cups, they can be ordered under the miscellaneous section of the app and online ordering. Please indicate the quantity you would like.
- Cheese and pepper cups are no longer being delivered inside the pizza box. Our condiment containers are now compostable.
- Our employees are using their universal paid time off to stay home when they are sick.
They're only here for a couple weeks and we work to source local ingredients to complement the season. See our menu for full descriptions.
Asparagus Prosciutto Primo
The Washington grown asparagus on this pizza is one ingredient we wait for all year long!
BBQ Chicken Primo
Hatch Chiles from New Mexico pair perfectly with chicken, pickled red onions and barbecue sauce.
Orange Cream Gelato
Smooth citrus gelato made by Gelatiamo from freshly squeezed orange juice..