ORDER AHEAD FOR PICK-UP OR NO Contact delivery
We are asking that you order ahead and pay with a credit card. If you would like to tip, please do so at the time of payment.
To keep our employees and customers safe, we have switched to no contact delivery for all orders. We will leave your order by the front of the door unless you have communicated an alternative in the delivery instructions.
Picking-up? We ask that you stand 6 feet away from others when visiting any of our locations. If your order is not ready when you arrive, we will bring it out to you in your car.
Weekend delivery now starts at 11 am!
To support our partners and friends in this trying time, this Saturday, March 28th we're giving away 1lb of strawberries from Charlie's Produce with any whole pizza order while supplies last!
NEW Main Street LOCATION IS NOW OPEN!
Our new Main Street location in Bellevue is now open! The new address is 10600 Main Street, just 6 blocks from our old space!
Every day brings new developments related to COVID-19. We are following the CDC and the King County Health Department’s guidelines to provide food to you safely. We have excellent health and sanitation practices. Safety is our top priority. Here are additional steps we are taking at this time:
- We have a dedicated employee at each location who sanitizes commonly used surfaces at least every hour.
- You may indicate a preference for contactless delivery and we will leave it at the door. For app and online orders, please note this in Delivery Instructions found under Review Order online, with delivery address when checking out in the iPhone app, and in delivery addresses under profile in the Android app.
- We encourage customers to include a tip when placing delivery orders through the phone, online or in the app so no signatures are required at the door.
- If you would like cheese and pepper cups, they can be ordered under the miscellaneous section of the app and online ordering. Please indicate the quantity you would like.
- Cheese and pepper cups are no longer being delivered inside the pizza box. Our condiment containers are now compostable.
- Our employees are using their universal paid time off to stay home when they are sick.
They're only here for a couple weeks and we work to source local ingredients to complement the season. See our menu for full descriptions.
Featuring ‘Nduja, Castelvetrano olives and Manchego.
The Argentine Primo
This Argentinian-inspired pizza features a chimichurri base topped with cheeses and roasted vegetables.
Peanut Butter Cup Gelato
Smooth, all natural peanut butter gelato with mini peanut butter cups marbled into the mix.