To support our partners and friends we're giving away treats with any whole pie order while supplies last! Here's what we have lined up for you:
- Tuesday 8/18: 4 oz bag of coffee from Boon Boona
QUEEN ANNE CLOSURE
While we temporarily closed the doors to our Queen Anne location due to COVID-19 back in March, we have decided to close this store permanently.
Special Offering: Rosé!
Celebrate the warmer months with Pour Me Rose from àMaurice! Available for a limited time and while supplies last.
NEW! Now you can pre-order slices for pick-up via our app!
Slices are now available to order for pick-up from most of your favorite Pagliacci locations on the app! Navigate to the 'Slice Bar' menu, tap on the slice you want to pick-up, choose a pick-up location and place your order. Your slice(s) will be waiting for you! Check out how we're keeping you safe during pick-up orders here!
Safety remains our top priority at all times. We are following the CDC and the King County Health Department’s guidelines to provide food to you safely. Below are the policies we’ve set to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- We have a dedicated employee at each location to sanitize all commonly used surfaces at least every hour.
- Outdoor seating is available at some of our locations and will comply with social distancing requirements. We welcome parties of 5 or fewer. Our indoor dining rooms will remain closed at this time.
- All deliveries are no contact. Our driver will place your order at your door and call or ring the door bell. Please wait until the driver has moved back 6 feet before taking your order inside. For apartment buildings, our drivers will no longer enter secured buildings. The driver will contact you when they arrive and meet you at the entrance. See how we're making no contact deliveries here!
- We require customers and employees to wear a mask in all of our locations.
- Ordering for pick-up? We’ll text you when your orders are ready. You can also pre-order slices for pick-up on the app! We ask that you wear a mask and follow floor markings when entering all of our locations to maintain social distancing. Check out how we're keeping you safe during pick-up orders here!
- Enter and exit only doors will be assigned at designated locations.
- Employees are required to stay home when sick and have the option to use universal paid time off as needed.
They're only here for a couple weeks and we work to source local ingredients to complement the season. See our menu for full descriptions.
Peaches on pizza may sound crazy, but we're just that crazy about them!
Featuring Middle Eastern spices and local zucchini from Mosby Farms.
A summertime favorite, made with peaches from Tonnemaker Organic Farms.